Equipment Optimized for Telemedicine
ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND TECHNOLOGY
MobilDrTech, Inc. is a full service telemedicine systems and equipment provider. Founded in 2009 and based in Sugar Land (Houston), TX, MobilDrTech provides telemedicine services such as HIPAA compliant video conference platforms and functions as a Value Added Reseller (VAR) for telemedicine equipment manufacturers including leading manufacturers of telemedicine stethoscopes, general examination cameras, otoscopes, dermscopes and fully integrated telemedicine carts and portable cases. Company personnel have successfully developed and implemented remote patient management projects for almost 20 years and continue to innovate creative telehealth technology solutions for clinical challenges in the U.S. and international markets.
This website is dedicated to General Examination Cameras, the Firefly DE605 and the newly available Riester RCS-100 General Examination Camera with swappable lenses for General, Derm and Otoscope examinations.
Riester General Examination Camera System
RCS-100 allows accurate first diagnosis and planning of consistent follow-up treatment.
- Dimensions: 225 mm x 135 mm x 45 mm (8.86 in x 5.31 in x 1.77 in)
- Weight: 292 g (10.3 oz)
- Power supply: rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 5” full HD colour TFT-LCD display, including scratch proof cover 1.280×720 Pixel
- Touch screen, very easy to use
- Rotary wheel allows easy one-hand operation
- 16 GB internal memory
- 3.5 hours operating time in video mode
- Bayonet connector for attachable optic modules for fast & easy change of lenses
- Image and video function
- Focus settings: automatic (otoscope/general lens), manual (all lenses)
- RCS-100 user interface available in different languages: english, german, french, spanish, italian, russian, chinese, arabic)
- New patient to be added via UI, info saved in name of picture / video file
- Power adapter incl. country plugs (EU, US, UK, Australia)
- Charging time: 3 hours
- 8 MPixel CMOS for high resolution and a scaleable image
- Image format: JPEG
- Video format: H.264
- Resolution: Full HD true 3264 x 2448 Pixel
- Micro USB 2.0, cable length min. 180cm
- UVC function (to be activated via UI on camera) allows live picture display on 2nd screen in parallel
- WiFi SD card (16GB) optionally available
Firefly Quad HD General Exam Camera
This cutting-edge, digital, polarizing general examination camera is ideal for healthcare professionals and telemedicine deployments where close-up skin inspection or general examinations are required.
With Quad HD resolution, 16 LED lighting with controllable brightness and manual, variable focus, this camera provides the quality of digital scopes costing thousands of dollars at a very affordable price.
This exam cam is a plug-and-play USB device that can be used with most video conference platforms by switching the camera in the settings to do an exam and switching back when done. Additionally, FireflyPro professional image processing software is bundled with the camera at no additional charge.
- Resolution: 2592 X 1944
- Digital Video Format: MJPG, YUY2
- Focus: Variable – Manual via Thumb Turned Control
- Lens: 3-Layer Glass, 650nm Cutoff w/ Integrated Polarizer
- Cable Length: 180 cm (approx 6 ft)
- Software: Bundled Download – Still Image and Video Recording
- Lighting Controls: Variable Brightness Settings
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Compatability: USB Plug and Play – Windows and Mac
- Attachments: One – Derm Spacer Ring